Help us in our efforts to minister to women everywhere!
Nishmati is pleased that you have joined us online. Consider donating to Nishmati financially by clicking on the PayPal button below. Contributions received help make sure that we produce free quality teachings and care packets for women everywhere via podcasts, videos, audios, monthly newsletters, and encouraging messages. We have also began our outreach to the world through the creation of the Nishmati Ambassadors member groups. These groups provide local support and fellowship to women globally. They provide community service to the areas needed and help women grow spiritually and mentally, giving them the confidence needed to move on in life discovering their purpose. CLICK HERE to find out more about our Nishmati Ambassador groups. When you give, your donations go towards the following:
- Providing care packets to pre-teens/teens to help them grow spiritually and prepare them physically. This includes items like feminine products, healthy snacks and encouraging messages that help shape their lives so they can grow into the women they need to be.
- Help translate various messages and studies into different languages of the world so women everywhere can learn and grow.
- Help keep our group studies, podcasts and various mini workshops free no matter what!
- Provide USB thumb drives to women everywhere containing encouraging sermons, messages, music and other digital media to keep them motivated in life.
- Help provide resources to women in low income areas so they can have a better life. Train them and teach them how to turn dreams and hobbies into job opportunities and businesses so they can become self-sustained. Many women have ideas and side hustles that could turn into steady income but need to be encouraged to keep at it. Other women have no professional clothes or shoes to wear to job interviews or meetings. We would like to help them so they can make more than a steady income, gaining the confidence needed to obtain a better life.
Please note that we are not a nonprofit organization, therefore any donations given are done so with love and with the desire to see our cause grow. Donations are not tax-refundable, however, for accountability, we will provide information throughout the year on how we give back and how we use our donations to help women globally.
We have decided against pursuing non-profit status as it could go against our core beliefs if we ever have to fight any evil or injustice due to our religious affiliation or refusal to support certain agendas of today’s society, in which we believe are wrong. We know of many other organizations and businesses that also refuse to file for non-profit status based on the same reasons and we are very confident in our stand.
We are simply the manifestation of Keturah’s calling to create an environment that supports and teaches to women and we will continue to impact women regardless of our nonprofit status beliefs.
Thanks for understanding this in advance and for giving freely knowing that it is not tax-refundable.
If you are enjoying our content and teachings and find yourselves coming back to it all of the time, consider donating. After all, if we are sowing into your lives and if you enjoy it, consider sowing back into whatever feeds your spirit.
One spiritual concept that I have learned in life is that when I lack something, I give something and the thing I lacked, I am then blessed with. However, it is human logic to keep what you have because you need it but spiritually, we have it backwards. HaShem blesses a cheerful giver. This concept is not just limited to money. If you want children but are barren, volunteer. Give your time. If you need food, volunteer in the kitchens. If you need a husband, volunteer in singles ministry…etc. I have always seen those who give with cheerful hearts, walk away with joy later.
HaShem loves a cheerful giver! Bless so that you can be a blessing to others!